Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello, nice to meet you! I started going gluten free in October of 2010. It was an adventure and still is. That is why I blog. I hope you enjoy visiting with me!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gluten Free Seasoned Potatoes

Here is another simple recipe I came up with.

Clean and chop up a few potatoes.
Heat up a skillet with olive oil in the pan.
Put in potatoes and sprinkle with Seasoned Salt, Salt and a little Oregano.
Fry up till golden brown.

If you are making these gluten free please check your seasonings and spices. Many contain wheat.

Helpful Hints:
I love this as a side dish to hamburgers (no bun of coarse) or fried up chicken (using gluten free Bisquick) . It is a nice carb to go with a protein diet. And I prefer the taste of Olive oil with this dish over vegetable oil or canola oil. I have tried all of them. But if you are use to the flavor of one over the other go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment