Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello, nice to meet you! I started going gluten free in October of 2010. It was an adventure and still is. That is why I blog. I hope you enjoy visiting with me!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Best Soup Ever!




I love this soup! I usually hate soups of all kinds so this is really saying something.
I have used this soup in several ways already and I am sure I could come up with some more.
First I heated it up and put it in tortillas for my husband and put it on a taco salad for me. MMM.
Then I cooked up some chicken, cut it into cubes and added it to the soup so it would be even more hearty. Then my husband and I ate it with chips like a dip. I also added some sour cream.
This time I baked some chicken in the oven @ 400 degrees, then drained it. Then added some soup and some corn starch to thicken it up some more. I let it heat up then added a layer of cheddar cheese to it and let it melt. Then pulled it out and served it up with some sour cream for me. Josh added some nacho chips to his. Wow, I love this soup!
I owe a big thank you to Pam Wolfe, my co-worker who bought this soup for me. You are the best!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment